Get Involved or Donate Today!
Donate to NVAHA... your contribution supports NVAHA's mission of information sharing, community outreach and advocacy for strong public policies that support housing choices for families of all incomes in Northern Virginia.
Housing advocates throughout the region have built a broad-based network and campaigned successfully for several new housing initiatives including:
· One Penny Fund in Fairfax County (approximately $20M annually),
· One Penny Fund in the City of Alexandria (approximately $6M annually),
· The approval of 174 units of affordable housing in the City of Falls Church,
· Adoption of an Accessory Dwelling Unit Ordinance in Arlington,
· Updated and expanded housing policies for Loudoun and Prince William counties.
The Alliance also works with other regional advocacy organizations throughout the Commonwealth to promote legislation that grants jurisdictions the flexibility and the tools they need to enact effective housing policies. Your donation today will help NVAHA continue its important support for housing choices for all.
NVAHA is a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization, so all contributions are tax deductible. All charged contributions are acknowledged with an email receipt for your tax records. You may make your contribution by credit card, PayPal or check.
Click the button below to make a contribution with your credit card.
To pay by check, make check payable to NVAHA and mail to: NVAHA, c/o Michelle Krocker, 2706 Silkwood Court, Oakton, VA 22124
Subscribe to our information list. (You will receive a confirmation email that you must reply to in order to opt into our list. The email will be from "LetterRIP Requests" and will be titled "Subscribe information.")
Unsubscribe from our email list.